 General / 13976
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:24:35 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
I meant in YELLOW.  The
small sizes (1x1x2, 1x2x1, 1x1x1) were only ever available in parts
packs in red and white.  Never in yellow.

Quite right, I should have realized that was what you meant.

And the only parts pack that ever had
the 1x2x2 in yellow was a early 1990's Dacta service pack

It's too bad the Dacta service packs have been dropping colors
over the years.  Now that they are down to one color, I guess
the next step is to eliminate the window pack altogether.
Or maybe they could cycle around and introduce a new one
that has all the colors!

/Eric/