 General / 13939
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:03:27 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3888EF2C.1CBAAB88@xoommail.com>...

Tom Stangl wrote:

Incorrect.  I bought some Freestyle set within the last year that had at • least 2
2x2 yellow classic windows in it, because I had 4 of them (before trading • them
away).

The stores around here really don't HAVE any old Lego, so that set had to • have been
in production within the last year or two.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window • in
yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the • shops).

I need this part (or something similar) to replicate cab windows on • the ends
of locomotives - these are usually painted yellow in th UK for high • vis.

Thanks,

Jon

This part is not available in any shop in any color in any set. (unless • it is a
second hand shop of course)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

My mistake. I misread the question. I thought that they were talking about • the 1 x 2 x
1 window.

Well, I wouldn't want to bet against some shop having even those. There
almost has to be at least one little shop somewhere which still has some
1960s parts packs.

Frank