 General / 13940
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:13:32 GMT

The Classic 5+ box that was part of the WalMart ~$30 christmas bundle
has two 1 x 2 x 2 windows in red. This box is marked with the number
4222. I'd mention where one is up on auction, but this not being the
auction group, I'd probably get my wrist slapped :P

Ray

Tom Stangl wrote:

Incorrect.  I bought some Freestyle set within the last year that had at least 2
2x2 yellow classic windows in it, because I had 4 of them (before trading them
away).

The stores around here really don't HAVE any old Lego, so that set had to have been
in production within the last year or two.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in
yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the shops).

I need this part (or something similar) to replicate cab windows on the ends
of locomotives - these are usually painted yellow in th UK for high vis.

Thanks,

Jon

This part is not available in any shop in any color in any set. (unless it is a
second hand shop of course)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com