 General / 13933
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:42:19 GMT

Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in
yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the shops).

I need this part (or something similar) to replicate cab windows on the ends
of locomotives - these are usually painted yellow in th UK for high vis.

Thanks,

Jon

This part is not available in any shop in any color in any set. (unless it is a
second hand shop of course)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com