 General / 14012
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Colin Gutierrez writes:
Jonathan Reynolds wrote:

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in
yellow?

Thanks to all who replied - I now know that I'll have to get the paintbrush
out....ONLY JOKING! Although I have not located these windows in yellow, I did
manage to pick up a 4162 (Freestyle) set on offer today, this has two blue
1x2x2 classic windows which are also useful. Of course, these were gingerly
removed as my two girls began to open the bags (competition for elements in my
house!)

Jon Reynolds