 General / 12776
Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Agreed, but I prefer printing to stickers (and I especially prefer
printing to STAMPs) for control panels and the like.  Stickers would have
been great for things like the UFO quarter-circle dishes...maybe I'll
have to try to find some Brasso or Nevr-Dull.  About how long does it
take to get the printing off of one of those UFO pieces?

I agree with you about the stickers-vs-printing thing, but stickers for the
quarter-hulls would have been terrible.  Kids would have been very frustrated,
because there'd have to be a number of individual stickers for each part.

Not that I like the printing on those pieces, but stickers would have been a
worse choice for LEGO.

Steve