 General / 12553
Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:35:05 GMT

Brasso was recommended to me to remove scratches from a watch glass, so
I would think so.

The important thing is to make sure that you remove all traces of the
polish when you've finished, so that it doesn't continue dissolving the
plastic, which would possibly make it cloudy.

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, John DiRienzo (<Fn3IMu.4F7@lugnet.com>) wrote at
14:51:53

  Would this work on transparent printed pieces?  Would the piece still be
transparent?  I am hoping to do this to the new Castle (stained glass)
windows.

--
Tony Priestman