 General / 12624
Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:00:02 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3861FCB1.2A906B6F@vfaq.com>...
Not easily.  I used a Dremel on the lowest speed once on a minifig, it
burned the plastic almost instantly, and I was using a plastic bristle
brush!

MAYBE a buffer at extremely low speed, with water cooling.

   MAYBE an electric toothbrush could "do the job."

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Is this something that one could mechanise? Ala a buffing wheel or the
like. Purely hypotehtical question for me, the thought of actually
removing printing (even happy meal printing) makes me blanch, Blanche!

--
   Have fun!
   John

   Hooray!  Hooray!  Its Y2K!  A new decade starts next year.