 General / 12630
Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:43:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Not easily.  I used a Dremel on the lowest speed once on a minifig, it
burned the plastic almost instantly, and I was using a plastic bristle
brush!

MAYBE a buffer at extremely low speed, with water cooling.

<snip>
heehee Tom I hope that was a Timmy : )
Ya'll might want to try a product called nevr-dull, it comes in a small blue
tin can and has the "polish" suspended in a kinda cotton wad. you ought to wear
gloves of some type but it takes the paint right off and polishes up the
surface pretty fast. I have used it on an ufo trans green canopy and you can
barely tell its had paint on it. here is a link to my previous post about it
    http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=1180

   You "ought" to be able to find it in a good hardware store but my other post
has the manufacturer information.
        John