 General / 12763
Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 16:07:05 GMT

"John Morgan" <trees@utk.edu> writes:
Hi Nick,
Thanks for the additional info. I haven't used nevr dull on a
textured slope, just the smooth transparent pieces and a smooth
black piece from the police headquarters. I just tried it on a
stars wars x-wing smoked canopy and it came out fine

Is there any reason why you attacked the canopy?  That's one piece where
I like the printing...

I really wish Lego(tm) would give us more stickers instead of
imprints so the pieces could be used in other models.

Agreed, but I prefer printing to stickers (and I especially prefer
printing to STAMPs) for control panels and the like.  Stickers would have
been great for things like the UFO quarter-circle dishes...maybe I'll
have to try to find some Brasso or Nevr-Dull.  About how long does it
take to get the printing off of one of those UFO pieces?
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.