 General / 12740
Re: Amount spent - LEGO code update (Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?_
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:

Relevant to point out that Mark, not Wayne, is the one who wanted to attach a
dollar value to an opinion.

I chose to use Wayne's response as a launching point
for my reply because, while defending himself against
an attack, he wound up inadvertantly validating the
concept of the attack, which was (paraphrased) "go away and
come back when you've spent tens of thousands of
dollars."

My goal was primily (1) to be silly -- and only secondarily
(2) to use a bit of satire to see if I could derail that
particular train of argument, and I hope that neither Mark
nor Wayne took a personal affront to the post.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"