 General / 12663
Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:19:14 GMT

Wayne... I second your notion for some of the people to grow up and act
responsible. This has gotten way out of hand for adults. Flame me for saying
this but I totaly agree with you on this one.

Fred

http://legocork.webjump.com/