 General / 11143
11142  |  11144
Subject:
Parts Reference (Was: Toy of the Century)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:15:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes:
How do I inventory them so other people know what I mean?
Is there a general guide that tells you what to call an item so that other
people can recognize it, or do I have to create a decoder key?  Can anybody
suggest something, please?

here's how those of us in the Lego CAD communicate with one another about the
parts to which we're referring (and it's newly added to LUGNET!)

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref