 General / 11109
Re: Lego: Toy of the Century! (according to Forbes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:56:52 GMT

Wow!  I'm amazed that this thread isn't longer... Our favorite little toy is
named the Toy of the Century.  Kind of brings a little tear of joy to the eye,
doesn't it. :-)

Naji

In lugnet.general, Chris Giddens writes:
I was looking around on the Lego site and found this (sorry if it has already
been reported)  Lego has been named toy of the century!

Check it out!

http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=80&Year=1999

Chris <><