 General / 11110
Re: Lego: Toy of the Century! (according to Fortune)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:55:21 GMT

Scott "Only at 110,000 bricks & 1300 minifigs" Sanburn

Well, jeez.  I only have 44,000 bricks.  And yet every person who sees my
collection has said "That's a lot of lego!"

It makes me wonder, idly, who has the largest collection on lugnet.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html