 General / 11142
11141  |  11143
Subject:
Rose window question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:02:31 GMT

    A while back I swear someone posted something about making a rose
window. Unfortunatly I no longer have this post.
     I'm in the later stages of constructing a space ship thats about 220
studs long that has the architectural elements of a gothic cathedral--
flying butresses, pillars, columns, vaults etc.. One of the features I would
like it to have is two rose windows.
I have a few ideas that would incorporate 1x1 clear plates and 1x  black
plates but I would love to hear other's input on this matter.
    I know this is a stange question but I will hopefully make a site and
borrow a digital camera to show what the ship looks like soon or when I am
done.

    Thanks in advance

    Jon