 Gaming / Starship / 93
Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:

For in-character reasons, Richard is toying with the idea of his society developing a weaker version of the JumpShip. Let’s call this the Medium JumpShip (assuming that the type discussed above is a Full JumpShip).

His society developing it?

Richard, you know I expect a share out of this, right? :)

Can’t wait to get my Junk Ship zipping around on its new drive...

-JHK