 Gaming / Starship / 92
Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:29:04 GMT

First of all: Oh my God! What happened to the text?! It’s all...weird.

Anyway... Very good explanation. It works very well. My ships have a modified form of this jumpdrive, but I don’t use it in Starship. It’s how I get across the galaxy in 5 minutes! :)

Here’s my ideas on the ferries/carriers: There can be four sizes: small, average, large, huge. Small carriers can carry around 50 various craft. Average can carry anywhere from 0-150. Large can carry 0-300. And huge can carry from 0-500. That’s how I base my carriers.

My examples of carriers: Don’t have a light one, sorry. USC likes big things. :) Average: Orion Class- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27822 Large: Gemini Class- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23574 Huge: Dunkirk Class- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27608

Also, all of my ships can carry around up to 50 craft. Icewinds carry around 200, though.

-Dan Can’t use my ~ thing anymore...