 Gaming / Starship / 90
Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
Galactic Greetings!

After a couple of emails between Richard and me, I thought I would bring this
forward for the group...

Definition: JumpShip: A JumpShip is any ship that carries its own JumpDrive,
utilizing that same mysterious technology captured by the ancients in the
JumpGate sectors.  Herein, we discuss JumpShip concepts and how they work in
Starship.

<remainder snipped>

   JumpShip?

   Hmmm...am I detecting the influence