 Gaming / 1446
Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:39:10 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu> wrote in message
<snip>

And on a related note:

3. I was really looking forward to hearing how Joe's superheroes game • played
out, but apart from a quick glance at Todd's ten million photos I haven't
received any good dishing.  Anybody?

Yeah, that's my fault, but blame Shaun anyway.

I promise to get a writeup out there.  Since I left my notes over at
Jonathan's, I couldn't remember the specifics, but I now have that info
back.  Stay tuned!

- Joe