 Gaming / 1455
Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Gino A. Melone writes:
I was just looking, and I don't see anything in the rules about speed being a
factor of power.  Hmm.  Mike?

Speed being a factor of power would be more realistic, but that would mean
the players had to stop and do long-division to do Movement effects.  I felt
that it this case the added hassle wasn't worth it.