 Gaming / 1445
Re: Porn on lugnet.gaming!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Sebastian Persson-Pyykkö writes:
Hi!

Iwas looking trough the Gaming-group and found that on the link "Leggo My
Myth" there is a pornsite instead of a gaming link!!!

I hope that they correct this soon.

Best regards: Sebastian

Hmm, It seems that the domain was not renewed. FWIW, When I went there, I got a
page full of "search-and-links" garbage. The content must be rotating.. anyhow,
I removed the link, but left the title, in hopes we find the site at a new
location. Then we can update it.

Thanks for calling this to our attention.

-Suz