 Fun / *128 (-20)
  Re: I'm gonna create some trailers.....

(...) One host, two chances, 500 multiple choice answers.. oops.. that's "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" .. sorry. (...) After throttling up to maximum, Timmy accidentally pulls a "Coyote" on himself and gets his ankle looped around the mooring (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun)

  I'm gonna create some trailers.....

I'm not doing the actual MOVIES but I'm doing their trailers. These will be availiable on the net and will be about 1 minute long. I am working on building the sets for some right now, and will be creating them using the ne Lego Camera. This is a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???

(...) showed (...) (Todd Lehman stands up) Class, please welcome our new student! (Several dozens of voices in unison) Hi Mark -Tom McD. when replying, (over the loudspeaker) note that our hot lunch today will be Spamcake Sloppy Joes with Tater Tots (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Thanks Larry, Horst, Ezio

(...) I want to second those thanks, and perhaps give them to a wider audience. This weekend was an absolute blast. I continue my quest to be the AFOL who has met the most other AFOLs and I have 5 new faces to add. Ezio showed us all some very (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

(...) Yeah, 2x6x2, and you can order them from Pitsco. I won't even try to get a Url, since pitsco store urls are so long. Alan (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

Hi Jamie, I noticed you cast some lead bricks? I recently aquired my grandfather's crucible and ladle and want to try to create some 2x4x1 lead bricks... If I understand your post correctly, you have created custon leads molds ? Could you tell me a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  (canceled)

  Some fun with the Name Generator

Playing around with the name generator last night, and came up with some interesting ones: Castaway's Rally Bathroom - Races around the toilet bowl Weapons Van - Urban warfare, baby! Weapons Scooter - Urban warfare for the little'ns Garden Renegades (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun)

  yay

first post! thanks for creating it, todd! (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun)

  New newsgroup lugnet.fun (was: New newsgroups for Fun Projects & Group Activities)

Hiya, lugnet.fun has been activated as a newsgroup. (Previously it was an empty category with subgroups only.) The main reason for its activation is (1) as a place for LEGO-related "silliness" or amusement -- i.e., sort of an "on-topic" version of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.fun )------

Welcome to lugnet.fun, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.fun (group and hierarchy): LEGO-centered projects and group activities for amusement, learning, or awareness: plans, how-to's, memorable experiences, etc.; emphasis on the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) Ahh, didn't realize those boxes were supposed to be lunch boxes. Those are the boxes I was talking about. I'll probably carry minifigs and other what nots in them for the pirate game... (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) I used the LEGO lunch box to bake a cake for the third WAMALUG meeting back in October. I lined outside of the lunchbox with several layers of aluminum foil to produce a mold. I carefully removed the lunch box and place the mold studs down in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ... (...) party...but (...) Let's see if we can unsplit the URL... (...) there though (the description of the cake - who is going to volunteer to bake a brick cake for Brickfest 2001? Hmm... if we get Buffie to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party)

  Mosaic Maker

This is sort of a cross between an online toy and a computer-aided-design tool: (URL) serious work, check out Eric Harshbarger's "Pixelego" application: (URL) & Suz (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.crafts, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

(...) I had this idea too. Office supply stores sell a type of bookend that is roughly an inverted "T" shape from the side, one end of which slides under the first several books which it supports thereby gaining the weight of the books on top of it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

(...) I wonder how hard it would be to build or aquire a "bookend base" -- a stone or metal "L" that would be big enough to mount a LEGO creation on. That way, the base would do the work, and the LEGO bits would be unadulterated. Steve (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

(...) Here's another thought along those lines. What about using one of the new "LEGO Soft" Bricks to create a mold? They have them down at TCS now and they look pretty cool. They are soft and not very heavy on their own but I think they are about (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

(...) Hey -- wot about those "weight" bricks that they sell (or once sold) with the Boats sets? I think they're 2x6x2 or 2x8x2 or something like that and they're pretty heavy, and they're "real LEGO." (...) I could live with that. (...) I think LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact