 General / 19138
Re: LEGO Party!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:05:03 GMT

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ...
here's some fun ideas including how to make a LEGO cake for a kids • party...but
I'm sure any AFOL would appreciate it too!

Let's  see if we can unsplit the URL...
http://family.go.com/Categories/Activities/Features/family_1998_05/famf/fam
f58birthday/famf58birthday8.html

Sounds like it must have been a fun party. Obviously there were no AFOLs
there though (the description of the cake - who is going to volunteer to
bake a brick cake for Brickfest 2001? Hmm... if we get Buffie to bake it,
would that make it "pure" or would we have to convince Brad to do it.
Perhaps there's a market for TLC to sell a cake kit so us AFOLs can host
"pure" parties....

A hint for people - the store does sell something which might work as a
Jello mold. I bought a bunch of large plastic boxes with 2x2 studs on top.
Sincw they are plastic, I would advise against trying to use them for a cake
mold...

follow-ups to: lugnet.fun.party

Frank