 Fun / Crafts / 25
Re: LEGO brick bookends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:30:59 GMT

In lugnet.fun.crafts, Todd Lehman wrote:

Has anyone made bookends using LEGO bricks?  I wonder how thick/big/heavy they
have to be in order to work nicely?  In terms of "real" bookends I've only had
luck with marble or stone bookends -- even wood tends to be too light.  But
LEGO brick bookends might work for paperbacks...?  Anyone tried it?

I wonder how hard it would be to build or aquire a "bookend base" -- a
stone or metal "L" that would be big enough to mount a LEGO creation on.
That way, the base would do the work, and the LEGO bits would be
unadulterated.

Steve