 Fun / Crafts / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
LEGO brick bookends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:19:27 GMT

Has anyone made bookends using LEGO bricks?  I wonder how thick/big/heavy they
have to be in order to work nicely?  In terms of "real" bookends I've only had
luck with marble or stone bookends -- even wood tends to be too light.  But
LEGO brick bookends might work for paperbacks...?  Anyone tried it?

--Todd