 Fun / Crafts / 30
Re: LEGO brick bookends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.fun.crafts, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.fun.crafts, Eric Kingsley writes:
I havn't tried it but my guess would be that it would be too light just
using bricks.

Hey -- wot about those "weight" bricks that they sell (or once sold) with
the Boats sets?  I think they're 2x6x2 or 2x8x2 or something like that and
they're pretty heavy, and they're "real LEGO."
Yeah, 2x6x2, and you can order them from Pitsco.  I won't even try to get a
Url, since pitsco store urls are so long.
Alan