 Fun / Party / 8
Re: LEGO Party!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:51:38 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

A hint for people - the store does sell something which might work as a
Jello mold. I bought a bunch of large plastic boxes with 2x2 studs on top.
Sincw they are plastic, I would advise against trying to use them for a cake
mold...

I used the LEGO lunch box to bake a cake for the third WAMALUG meeting
back in October.  I lined outside of the lunchbox with several layers of
aluminum foil to produce a mold.  I carefully removed the lunch box and
place the mold studs down in larger metal pan(I think it was a
breadpan).  Near boiling water was placed in the pan for support while
the cake batter was poured in the mold.  Bake as directed.

Images can be found at

sorry for the bad cake pics...  it's a photo of a photo...

Ahh, didn't realize those boxes were supposed to be lunch boxes. Those
are the boxes I was talking about. I'll probably carry minifigs and
other what nots in them for the pirate game...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com