 Events / BrickFest / *828 (-20)
  Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching

Hey Everyone! You only have until Friday night to send me requests for plots in the walled town layout we're doing, so hurry and get them in! :) Currently reserved plots: (URL) Stembel Castle Room Coordinator Brickfest 2002 (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - Permanent Build Proposal Coolness

howD all, I've been pondering the reasons WHY collaborative builds never quite work and I beleive I have solved the problem, so I have a proposition and an invitation: 1) A multi-purpose space station composed of 'modules' (multi purpose allows for (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  Rail Racer Screamer has a body

I have put a body to the modified Rail Racer engine I have prepared for Brickfest, so it's ready to take on any chalenge put forth. Here is a shot of it: (URL) may notice that since it's in the modified class I'm allowed to use a few non-LEGO parts (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Name tags

Hey, all. This will be my first trip to Brickfest. I saw pictures from BrickWest of people with name tags. I assume that type of name tag is provided for Brickfest. Is that correct? What, exactly will they look like? Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Trading at Brickfest

Hi all, Ok,this is a little experiment. Last year, there was some buying and selling going on at BF, but I didn't get the impression it was so easy to find people to trade with. I don't think we have yet worked out any organised way for people to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrickFest (I made it!)

howD all, well, I AM going to be at BrickFest (don't ask what it is costing me :-) and for Friday and Saturday night I have a room w/ two double beds in the Hilton right near BrickFest for $70/night Since I can't possibly occupy both beds (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

Hi all, I am sorry I didn't join this thread earlier. My name is Magnus Lauglo, and you may have met me at last year's BF, or have seen me post in .castle. I am a member of Wamalug and am a kind of link between Jon and the rest of the BF (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Music in the Castle Room

(...) If you can, that'd be great. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle Room

(...) I live around the corner from BF and am happy bring my stereo if people want one there (but someone, please remind me closer to the date). As for the music, i don't remeber what kind of music we had last time, I seem to remember that we didn't (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Last Day to Register for BrickFest 2002!

(...) ...Good question, and as a "semi-official" answer. ...We had to cut off registration at a fixed date to make sure we could get registration materials made up (we needed a shirt count, goodie count, etc). We also had attendance restrictions (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car

(...) ...I remember your ghost train and thought it was beautiful and the addition of the Pumpkin Coach is sooo appropriate and a _great_ rendition to boot :-) Cant wait to see it in person again :-) (...) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Article Needed

BimP will not be able to attend this year's BrickFest. However, our readers sure would enjoy a report from this year's event. If anyone attending has the inclination to take some pictures and write an article, contact BimP using the e-mail address (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

(...) followed Chris's link above, and saw (again) what 5x8 looks like. There is going to be a *lot* of stuff there. Wow. -s (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

if i can make it, i'd really love to be included and help in any way I can (panels, etc) i've figgered my costs at < $500 so now its just a matter of finding the cash here's hoping I can join the festivities p.s. if i were on a panel or something i (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

Me, too. I probably won't be bringing much though : ( Most of my space stuff is in LDRAW and the RL projects are becoming much more long term than I'd hoped. The half-finished 6 foot Star Destroyer is still taking up much of my computer room and the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest

(...) Lego (...) BrickFest. It (...) please (...) Oh, man I better not miss this!!! I love talking about old Lego--forget the new stuff I want more old Lego... I just might bring along a few individual parts that are not often seen and might be just (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

(...) I'm sure I'll participate in panels so long as they don't conflict with things, but I probably won't bring any space MOCs (my Blacktron Challenger has been to BrickFest twice, and I think I could better use the luggage space for other stuff). (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

Roll call so far: -Me -Joe Meno -Chris Giddens -Felix Greco -Adrian Drake People that haven't responded to this thread but I'm pretty sure they're 'Space.' : -Steve Bliss -Stephen F. Roberts -Jonathan Mizner -Frank Filz -Bram Lambrecht -Lindsay (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:Gyn4y6.A48@lugnet.com... (...) least (...) This is great news. I knew a little peer pressure would do the trick ;-) I'm actually working on the MOC space issue as we speak. Trying to figure out (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Music in the Castle Room

What did everyone think of having music in the Castle Room last year? Was it beneficial or detrimental? Is there interest in playing medieval- or fantasy-themed music again? And if so, anyone want to volunteer to bring a CD player? :) Jeff Stembel (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact