 Castle / 13664
13663  |  13665
Subject:
Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:05:44 GMT

Hey Everyone!  You only have until Friday night to send me requests for plots
in the walled town layout we're doing, so hurry and get them in!  :)

Currently reserved plots:
http://www.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/~150/layout/

Jeff Stembel
Castle Room Coordinator