 Castle / 13739
Re: Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:38:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
More status:

Well, I stayed up way too late last night (I was up until about 3:30
AM). I still have another evening of work, but I now have three dock
sections and the two roads between them. The structures include a
warehouse (including a secret storeroom connected to a secret tunnel for
smuggling), a small fish market (rather empty yet, I need to make some
stalls), a basement gambling den/pub (also connected to the secret
tunnel), a sail makers shop above that, two small stores (one facing the
regular street behind, the other above it facing the dock), and a large
inn.

I still need to finish half the upstairs of the inn, and then detail and
populate. I  also need to finish a pier. With 112 studs of waterfront,
there should be plenty of space for anyone with ships to dock.

Sounds great!  So you filled up all three 32x32 waterfront sections?  Can't
wait to see it.  :)

Jeff