 Castle / 13667
Re: Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hey Everyone!  You only have until Friday night to send me requests for plots
in the walled town layout we're doing, so hurry and get them in!  :)

Currently reserved plots:
http://www.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/~150/layout/

Jeff Stembel
Castle Room Coordinator
Brickfest 2002

I forgot to Add I would like a whole plot 2 if possible. 2o whole squares
like with road surrounding the all. one for the arrow shop house and other
house the second for the elf strong hold or a forest area. Farm land
something like that would be cool but i dont have the pieces for that.