 Castle / 13725
Re: Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:56:21 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Hey Everyone!  You only have until Friday night to send me requests for plots
in the walled town layout we're doing, so hurry and get them in!  :)

Currently reserved plots:
http://www.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/~150/layout/

Jeff Stembel
Castle Room Coordinator
Brickfest 2002

Jeff,

You mentioned the base will be one brick above a baseplate. You also
mentioned you planned on making cobblestone roads using mosaic plates.
Did you plan on the total thickness of the road being 4 plates or 3?

I'm about to head upstairs to start creating. I don't think I'll make
the dock area a full 32 studs deep, and I'm thinking of making the roads
lead out onto jetties. I'm hoping to make at least one additional dock
section, if not two.

Frank