 Castle / 13742
Re: Castle Room Walled Town Layout deadline approaching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:36:47 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
One more question now that it may be too late... You mentioned putting
Technic bricks in two studs in from the corner (I'm assuming that you
mean along a side of a 16x16 base plate, stick a 1x2 brick, a 1x2
Technic beam, a 1x8 brick, a 1x2 Technic beam, and finally another 1x2
brick. Since I didn't want the basement to have holes in it, I stuck 1x2
bricks with Technic pins in the appropriate positions.

Hmmm, no chance of you covering the holes with furniture or crates or
something?  I would prefer if bricks with pins not used so we can make sure
that everything will completely fit (pins will be supplied).  If not, I suppose
it will be okay since your sections should only be connecting to my roads...

If I have time, I'll go back and change them out.

One thing I'm curious is how you plan to lay out the roads since the
intersections would nominally require 8x8 baseplates. Of course you
could use 8x32 baseplates by having the rows take care of the
intersections and the columns be normal.

Frank