 Events / BrickFest / 826
825  |  827
Subject:
Rail Racer Screamer has a body
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:26:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have put a body to the modified Rail Racer engine I have prepared for
Brickfest, so it's ready to take on any chalenge put forth.

Here is a shot of it:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/RailRacers/Screamer/dsc00036.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/RailRacers/Screamer/dsc00036.jpg

You may notice that since it's in the modified class I'm allowed to use a
few non-LEGO parts (megablox chrome blower):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/RailRacers/Screamer/dsc00041.jpg

There is also a Jack Stone piece on the front, there are actually a few cool
parts in the Jack Stone stuff (a few)

Here are a few more pictures (when they become available):

See ya at the races!

jt

James J. Trobaugh
Rail Racers - Drag Racing LEGO Trains