 Trains / 16802
Re: Sneak Preview of Pumpkin Coach Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:47:59 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote:

One of the MOC's I plan on displaying at BrickFest this year is my train The
Ghostline Express.  I had planned on eventually building an orange colored
"Pumpkin Coach" for the train but the appearance of the new curved slopes in
medium-orange-yellow accelerated my plans for this idea.  How could I resist
having a rounded top for my coach?

So a couple of weeks ago I ordered up a bunch of parts from BrickLink and in
a few days had come up with the following:

This is the only picture I currently have of The Pumpkin Coach.  It was
taken at the recent RichLUG meeting here in Richmond.  More (and better)
pictures will show up eventually.  I'm still waiting for my Ghostline
Express folder to be approved and become public again.

Hope you enjoy the picture.  See you at BrickFest!

...I remember your ghost train and thought it was beautiful and the addition of
the Pumpkin Coach is sooo appropriate and a _great_ rendition to boot :-) Cant
wait to see it in person again :-)

Greg

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com