 Events / BrickFest / 811
Re: Brickfest Space activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 03:47:27 GMT

Roll call so far:

-Me
-Joe Meno
-Chris Giddens
-Felix Greco
-Adrian Drake

People that haven't responded to this thread but I'm pretty sure they're
'Space.' :

-Steve Bliss
-Stephen F. Roberts
-Jonathan Mizner
-Frank Filz
-Bram Lambrecht
-Lindsay Braun

There are a few others that I'm less sure about...
Keep the replies coming if you're into Space.  After I get a big Space list
I'll put together one for Star Wars and for Mecha.

-Jon