 Events / BrickFest / *2078 (-20)
  Fares to BrickFest PDX

Hi All, We are 36 days away from the big event! Just a reminder to those who are traveling from a far... Often the less expensive airplane ticket fares require a 14 day advance purchase. Well we'll be there before you know it! Here's some fares from (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) No such thing as stupid questions. :-) (...) It's 8 miles (12.8 km) from PDX to the OCC. In Joe Meno's message, he mentions 38 minutes. Actually, when Todd Lehman came out for one of our events last April, it took him only about 20 minutes to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: New Version of pbForth with DCC Support Released

(...) Enough interest? How about this: I think there'd be a HUGE interest! What would it take to convince you? We have no DCC session on tap as of right now, (1) and this would go well in robotics AND trains!!! Please do come! 1 - we were angling (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Thanks Terry. We'll definately keep you in the loop. Long live the minifig! (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Although it is impossible for me to attend BrickFest, I'd be happy to cooperate and help. I'm also very interested in hosting the results of this roundtable, if you need a website. My new domain, minifigville.com, is in my opinion an (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Thanks For all the Information ! About transport from PDX to P,C,C & LAX to LLCA. I have now changed my Itinerary. From the Information that you have given me about transport to Legoland California. I'm now staying in Anaheim, and Going to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

LAX to Legoland is definitely twice as far to Legoland than John Wayne Airport (a.k.a. Orange County, or SNA). Plan on the trip taking at least 1 hr from Orange County Airport and probably a minimum of 2 hours from LAX, again, this will depend on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

"Teunis Davey" <teunisdavey@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hqpn52.MFs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Someone from LA will have to give you definitive data but it is a ways. LA traffic will make it worse. When I went to LEGOLand a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

(...) There are no stupid questions.These are pretty much the same questions I asked when I set up my reservations. (...) 38 minutes by public transportation (...) Yes, from the sirport to the convention center: (URL) 3- Does the Red Lion inn have a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  PDX Airport to Portland covention centre.

Hello All, I am coming over to Portland,for Brickfest PDX .On Thursday ,the 12 of Febuary. And I have a few Questions to ask. Sorry ,if some of them are stupid. 1- How far is it from the PDX Airport to the Portland Convention Centre ? 2- Is there (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!

(...) Sorry for the late answer...I thought I answered this but it never made it to LUGNET. Anyways, the answer I have is yes! The only real rule is that the MOC be a scale smaller than minifig, although there can be exceptions to that rule, based (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Display Cards

BrickFest PDX, Portland, OR....is only 46 days away! Have you reserved your MOC Display space yet? and have you checked out what we are organizing for this event? (URL) Display Cards are available for registered participants to complete. If you plan (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca) !!

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) does cross-reference sets, which is one thing I do want to do. I noticed there are some minifigs on legofigs.com that are not here (specifically a couple of promotional space minifigs). Also, is the database being used here something we could (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Also there is (URL) for minifig parts/set information (although it does not track minifigs as such) (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

Hi All, I will be putting together a minifig roundtable at Brickfest PDX in February to allow collectors and others to build a universally accepted database of minifigs (and of course have a swapmeet so we can trade minifigs as well). The goal of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Re: You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!

(...) Joe, Does MINI scale mean on the order of the Star Wars Minis that are currently out on the market? Too small for minifigs, but larger than 'microscale'? Or somewhere encompassing both? Are you observing a set relative scale (like 1:144 in (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Needed: Castle Coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Atch! Too far for me! Now, if you could just move the whole event to Portland, Maine..... *laugh* Good luck finding someone! Have you tried asking on Classic Castle? www.classic-castle.com Dave O (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!

Hi Joe, I've heard briefly of your request from a prior SEALUG meeting... If you'd like, I could probably send you either a few of my MOCs and perhaps the mock up I did of the box for this a few years ago... www.brickshelf.com/c...i?i=104409 I've a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Needed: Castle Coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Portland. (I think the header of events.brickfest shows you the link to pdx.brickfest.com where you can get more info) Unfortunately it's Portland OR, not Portland ME. But everywhere is close if you're going by air. :-) Larry Pieniazek Expo (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Needed: Castle Coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Frank, Where is this event? I'd be happy to fill in if it's close to New Hampshire! Dave OHare (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact