 Events / BrickFest / 2063
Re: You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:04:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
There are some rules to observe on this. The most important rule is to build
MINI scale. I chose this size to make it easy for everyone to bring or send a
MOC to the display. Mailing will be relatively inexpensive, and each person will
be responsible for shipping and return postage.

Joe,
     Does MINI scale mean on the order of the Star Wars Minis that are currently
out on the market?  Too small for minifigs, but larger than 'microscale'?  Or
somewhere encompassing both?  Are you observing a set relative scale (like 1:144
in plastic airplane modeling), or does each MOCcer make what they're making at
their own scale?  Am I just too darned worried about the rules?  And finally,
how many MOCs could a MOCcer MOC if a MOCcer could MOC MOCs?  8>)
     This sounds like fun.  Please let me know when you get the chance.  Thanks!

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r