 Events / BrickFest / 2088
Re: You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:17:36 GMT

     OK, Joe,I've got a little MOC I want to fly in.
     It's a weather (or aircraft - haven't made up my mind about a backstory
yet)-sensing ROV, not modelled after anything real, but realistic enough to fit
in with the rules of this display.  Size is 13x18x8ish, including display stand.
     I wish I could post pics, but the computer I use to offload pics from my
digicam is down right now.  I also wanted to model it in MLCAD, but some of the
parts aren't there yet (I think): the Space Shuttle (mini-ISS version) tail, and
the slope 2x6x1 round with 45 deg angled side left & right (and the inverses of
these 2).  So, If I send it, and it doesn't fit in with what you're doing, no
big deal.  But, I hope it will add a little touch of Omaha to your display.
     Please let me know where to ship the model and stand, and what to do about
return postage; I've never done this before.
     Hope to hear from you soon, and hope you have a great time at BF-PDX04!!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r