 Events / BrickFest / *1328 (-20)
  Re: BrickFest Registration

On 03:27 2003-04-29 +0000, Troy's Surplus Lego wrote (...) Hopefully those troubles are over. Found what was choking IE and took it out... (...) Always the fun of pushing code quickly... Thanks for the catch... all fixed now. Thanks to everyone who (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

Stephen, I too experienced much trouble logging in, but eventually made it. I also tried to change my password and was given this error message: Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

I did encounter the bug while using XP/IE6, but was able to reach the registration pages after several attempts refreshing. Once I got past the login stage, all was peachy keen. :) ...Now I must return to sorting... sort, sort, sort... :) -Hendo (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

It did work for me in XP/IE6. After buggering up my paypal payment the first time around (and forgetting the extra 3% paypal fee), I redid my registration and everything worked fine (including the add shirt(s) option, which was not working as of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes: ... (...) ... It didn't work for me using WinXP and either IE6 or Netscape 4.7. Opera 6.04 did work, although it didn't draw all of the buttons (nothing that stopped me from registering, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Hey Jon P... (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Hey Jon, Can you give us all an idea of what was involved in coordinating the space room last year. I'm interested but will step aside (or share) if someone was eyeing the position already. Felix (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

On 11:27 2003-04-28 +0000, Christina Hitchcock wrote (...) Seems a bug worked past our testing and some of you may experience problems logging in and staying logged in. THe problem seems related to cookies and is mostly confined to Win 2K and IE6. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

On 11:27 2003-04-28 +0000, Christina Hitchcock wrote (...) Hello, Stephen the BrickFest DB guy again... The problems that surfaced this morning with the registration site seem to have been fixed. The problems were isolated to IE6 and seemed to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people)

  BrickFest Registration

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. (URL) will be a bit different this year. Everyone that registers will get a password. The password will give each person access to their own registration information so that they may (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people) !

  Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars

Hey Troy, "Photo Station" That's a great way to describe it! Perfect. e www.biomechanicalbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Great idea. I think it would be cool to have it built on 2 or 3 levels of BURPs to set it off from the other stuff. That would have the mining area, and above you could have a big spaceport deal like modern airports, with "gates"to landing (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Well I will be using nearly my entire collection which I am almost complete in taking apart and sorting. As for time, well this is my summer project, which should be done in time for brickfest. (...) I was going for a massive spaceport rather (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) If you bring da track, we'll bring da monorails! mmmmmm, monorail space base. Maybe even a showing of space themed monorails? CS, Space Police, Blactron, and so on... *looks at lego piles* Dang, I got a lotta building to do. There may be the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) I think it depends on what you have for pieces and time. If you do it open on one side, then I assume you will want to fill the interior with some subterranean stuff (I picture a lower level with some of those sad faced LOM guys slaving in a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars

(...) Woo hoo! I would love this one. 1-2 hours would be great. (...) This would be terrific too! And again 1-2 hours would be wonderful. (...) I would certainly be there for something like this, but my priority at the two above. (...) Very cool. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman writes: <snip many great ideas> Generally, I think this is great! The community could use a good training course in photography, myself included. Being more specific, I think a useful seminar would follow (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars

(...) All of these is something the community needs! Perhaps a freeware image editor could also be demonstrated to help people crop their images to size etc.. As one who can't make it this year, or any next five years due to budget/distance, I would (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars

(...) That is a GREAT idea Todd! I for one would LOVE to see more detailed photos of creations like Henry's harpsichord, etc!!! I found myself wanting to see more and more when visiting his site. It'd be great to see some of your pro shots too! (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:HDv8oy.1s0n@lugnet.com... (...) second (...) I think the big room upstairs that had the Mindstorms in it last year would be great! :) It sounds like betweent he moonbase and all (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars

Todd, I think these are all great ideas. I was actually thinking of suggesting something along the lines of what Eric has suggested in this thread (a photo station). I'd be willing to help work on this, and should have the equipment necessary to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact