 Events / BrickFest / 1319
Re: LEGO photo exhibit / photography seminars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:08:14 GMT

Hey Troy, "Photo Station" That's a great way to describe it!
Perfect.

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Todd,

I think these are all great ideas.  I was actually thinking of suggesting
something along the lines of what Eric has suggested in this thread (a photo
station).  I'd be willing to help work on this, and should have the
equipment necessary to setup such a station.

Troy