 Events / BrickFest / 1327
Re: BrickFest Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:27:22 GMT

Stephen,

I too experienced much trouble logging in, but eventually made it.

I also tried to change my password and was given this error message:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php on line
40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php:40) in
/home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php on line 51

The password change did seem to go through, it just doesn't give you
anything but the error to let you know.

Troy