 Events / BrickFest / 1329
Re: BrickFest Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Stephen,

I too experienced much trouble logging in, but eventually made it.

I also tried to change my password and was given this error message:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php on line
40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php:40) in
/home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php on line 51

The password change did seem to go through, it just doesn't give you
anything but the error to let you know.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me.  I was unable to log in using IE, but
Netscape went through just fine.  I also got that database error, though my
password change, like Troy's, also went through without difficulty.

Those crazy database gremlins!

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com