 Events / BrickFest / 1328
Re: BrickFest Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:54:22 GMT

On 03:27 2003-04-29 +0000, Troy's Surplus Lego wrote

Stephen,

I too experienced much trouble logging in, but eventually made it.

Hopefully those troubles are over. Found what was choking IE and took it out...

I also tried to change my password and was given this error message:

Always the fun of pushing code quickly... Thanks for the catch... all fixed
now.

Thanks to everyone who is bearing with me while trying to work out last
second bugs and who is patiently working through it anyway! Just wait till
the bugs around the MOC entries come out... that  should be interesting and
fun :-)

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php on line
40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php:40) in
/home/wubwub/public_html/fest/login_change_password.php on line 51

The password change did seem to go through, it just doesn't give you
anything but the error to let you know.

Troy