 Events / BrickFest / 1325
Re: BrickFest Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:20:41 GMT

It did work for me in XP/IE6. After buggering up my paypal payment the first
time around (and forgetting the extra 3% paypal fee), I redid my
registration and everything worked fine (including the add shirt(s) option,
which was not working as of yesterday when I first entered registration. Yea!!!)

PLAY ON, DUDES!!!!
MCH

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts writes:

Seems a bug worked past our testing and some of you may experience problems
logging in and staying logged in. THe problem seems related to cookies and
is mostly confined to Win 2K and IE6.

It didn't work for me using WinXP and either IE6 or Netscape 4.7. Opera 6.04
did work, although it didn't draw all of the buttons (nothing that stopped
me from registering, though.)

Cary