 Events / 779
Re: BricksWest 2003 Keynote and Q&A Session Transcrits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
They ARE neat, they ARE fun. The models you make are well designed. A lot of
thought clearly went into the parts assortment so you can build a lot of
things. The books are instruction books with step by step instructions for
many sets of models (I played primarily with the largest animal set)... they
are ranked by difficulty. There are a number of different sets of models
(for instance you can build an orange crab, a green gecko, a brown spider
and blue mosquito insect and a small bird all at the same time,or you can
build an orange bird, a blue fish, a green frog and some others at the same
time or other variants. That set's instruction book is some 70 pages or more
long.

Thanks for answering my questions Larry.  These Make and Create sets sound
really great!  I had the wrong impression about the idea books.  I
incorrectly assumed from Brad's description that they didn't contain much in
the way of step by step instructions.  I get it now.  Can't wait until all
this new stuff is available!

Thanks,
Paul