 Events / 791
Re: BricksWest 2003 Keynote and Q&A Session Transcrits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:10:53 GMT

Adr,

   Next year if asked to my company will be taking care of all A/V needs
including wireless mic's for the crowd.

Paul Thomas

I don't know much about sound systems (Paul Thomas to the rescue) but if we
could patch the mic into some recording devise it would make the
transcription process a bit easier.

Just an idea.

Adr.