 Events / 787
Re: BricksWest 2003 Keynote and Q&A Session Transcrits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:57:13 GMT

I'm seriously *not* looking for a bunch of public replies telling me thanks
and it's wonderful etc... I have a high enough opinion of myself as it is,
don't worry. :-)

But if folks have private thoughts they'd like to share, that would be swell.

Larry your work is needed.  Any documentation is better than none!  I'm of
the mind set of documenting everything if possible.  So far you have been
our only source of Q&A transcripts from BrickFest.  I can continue covering
BW your 1st draft helped me out in piecing some of the audio that was mummbled.

For next year I do like Adrian's idea of walking mic people that will help a
lot.  But that still does not provide the no-goers a source of infromation
until way after the event.  By you posting inital comments they have the
ability to start more discussions.  Last year I only posted a pdf document
onto the brickshelf account of the transcripts and after seeing how BF
transcripts were posted on lugnet I felt and feel that a lugnet post is a
much better way of doing it.

-AHui