 Events / 784
Re: BricksWest 2003 Keynote and Q&A Session Transcrits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'd always assumed that there was value in speed. Maybe not.

Hi, Larry.  I didn't mean my comments to be at all critical of your
transcription.  You did a great job, and getting it on LUGNET for everyone
to see with such speed was a great service to the community.  I just thought
it might be helpful to add a bit of correction.

In lugnet.events, Ahui Herrera writes:
Some of the audio on the tape is NOT very audioable. =(  So I left some of
the stuff as is from Larry's original typing.

I see.  I figured this might be the case, but I also wondered if your audio
confirmed what Larry wrote in my case, and that sort of weirded me out.  @8^)

If people want I can strip
the audio from the video and mp3 it and then post it to the brickshelf
account of BW.  Is there an interest in doing this?

I for one am quite content with your and Larry's combined transcription, and
want to thank you both for taking the time to post it on LUGNET.

After this week I will be
taking a 1 month NO LEGO vacation to relax after this event.  I've got some
minor things to tie up and then out of the LEGO world I will go.

Have a great vacation!

-Rev. Smith